Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Old thing, new face

I've listened to the latest album from VanZant "Get right with the man". A very nice rock indeed, a bit country like but still good. But what a pity that such good artists got involved with such crooks like SonyBGM. With all the respect I carry toward the artists, I feel really bad about giving money to that SonyBGM scum.
I have a suspicion that the artists are their hostages as well. These people remind me the mob from the twenties of the previous century. Same tactics of racket intimidation and extortion, just they are using an army of lawyers and crooked politicians to do the dirty work while keeping the law on their side.

2 comments:

Irina Tsukerman said...

Hey, what's wrong with an army of lawyers?!

Woland said...

I have nothing aganst lawyers. I have everything when crooks having an army of them doing dirty things. :)