Sunday, August 20, 2006

Little clarification

When I started this blog, I intended to write about all the stuff that interests me, which is likely to make this blog into a "Geek blog". However, due to well known circumstances I wrote about politics more often than I intended.
I still want to write about the things I like to talk about, and they, as I have said before, don't conclude with politics. So, don't be surprised if you find an link on a page related to Middle East crisis to an article totally unrelated. It is obviously not me who adds them there. I think that every post that appears on any of the listed blogs, automatically added on the page.

P.S
I don't have any objections to be listed on that page, I just don't like to mislead the public.

3 comments:

Irina Tsukerman said...

In other words, you want to make sure everyone knows you're a geek? : D

Hmm, blogs that deal with a number of topics, can be fairly classified separately in different ways, so I don't think it would be misleading to classify you as a Middle Eastern blogger, since according to the Western perspective, you are, in fact, in the Middle East. But it can also be classified as an eclectic/miscellaneous blog, tech blog, or political blog, - without misleading anyone.

Woland said...

Perhaps you are right :)

I just, don't think that a post that I write about computers, should be listed on a page dealing with the Middle East conflict.

Irina Tsukerman said...

Unless it's about computer development in the Middle East! : )